How to get the perfect Massage
- Drink water before Massage
- Arrive 5-10 mins before session to relax
- Turn off your CELL PHONE
- Let your Therapist know your problem areas for that session
- Breathe Properly: Deep Inhales in your nose, exhale out of your mouth slowly
- Communicate with therapist throughout (temperature, pressure of touch, level of music, etc)
- Focus on positive thoughts throughout
- Use restroom after your Massage
- Drink water for the next 4-6 hours after to release toxins
- Reschedule your next Massage Session (our recommendation is Bi-weekly)
Benefits of Massage Therapy
According to the American Massage Therapy Association, research shows that massage therapy provides several important health benefits, including:
- Massage improves blood circulation, which aids in recovery of muscle soreness from physical activity.
- Massage relaxes muscles for an improved range of motion. The muscle relaxation also helps with insomnia.
- Massage leads to increased endorphin levels. The increase of endorphin levels is actually one of the greatest benefits of massage therapy.